Thursday, April 05, 2012

I'm Sowwy

Well first off I'd like to say that I clearly failed my last year's New Year's resolution to be better at keeping my blog up to date... because it's April... and my last post is about July. This year I didn't bother making a resolution... better not to give myself anything to live up to so no one is disappointed, right? (Side note: Why, at 28 years old, can I still not spell dissappointed without looking it up?)

So, Nicole, Jayme and whoever else actually read my blog: I will try harder :)

And... drumroll please... I have Twitter now! Follow me: @as_per_danielle

1 comment:

Meerb said...

I just read the next few paragraphs. It is my opinion you add a considerable amount of energy to build this particular post. I really thank you for get the job done.