Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Poems by Dani

I came across some poems I'd been forced to write at school Grade 3. I remember this because I used the word "lust" and the teacher put a question mark beside it like she didn't think I knew what it meant. Well, I'll have her know I was already watching the original 90210 at that age. Maybe SHE didn't know what lust was... but Kelly and Dylan sure did.

Without further ado... here are my brain nuggets:

Haiku

Ding-a-ling-a-ling
The ice cream man is coming
Children run and scream

Tanka

Night is approaching
Daffodils are closing up
Roses close their eyes
Lilies lay down in their beds
Bedtime for little blossoms

Cinquain

LOVE
happy and warm
hugging and kissing
the best feeling in the world
Lust

2 comments:

alizbeath said...

This is great blog you have here. I just become aware of your blog through google,nice site!

ellen smith said...

Best ugg boots sale, like UGG Jimmy Choo very much, especially UGG Ultra 5245 Boots White.