Friday, November 18, 2011

It's a Miracle!

I never thought I'd see the day that I read Maclean's magazine on a regular basis, but it's happened. My grade 10-11 social studies teacher would be so proud. Shout out Ms Kawaguchi! (aka "the Gooch")

And no, that is not the miracle. Read on.

At lunch today I read that a scientist at UBC is developing a wine that doesn't cause headaches! I guess I'm part of the 30% of the population that's allergic to something in white/light red wines, becaue sometimes I have a glass and can't drink more becaues my head hurts. But, there may be a light at the end of the tunnel!

Read more here at the Maclean's website.

1 comment:

www.essaykings.me said...

My professor made me read The Guardian! It was fun:) I found out that I can read, LOL. I've never read anything except blogs. Being crazy, ain't I?