Thursday, June 02, 2011

Cancer Fundraiser Promo

Most of you guys know that I help out my friends Chris and Jamie with the fundraiser they do each year. Their mom died of breast cancer when they were young, so they've been raising money for a while. This year our friend Shaun Gauthier passed away suddenly from cancer also, so it means even more to us.

I'm selling raffle tickets right now. They're 5 for $20 or $5 each. The prize list is incredible and can be found here. The list features things like nights at fancy hotels, hockey tickets, spa days, GCs to restaurants, etc. Thanks so much to all my friends that donated prizes!

If you would like to buy some ticket's I'd be ever so grateful! Just call me or message me on Facebook!

In addition to the raffle we're doing an amazing party at the Langley Events Centre July 9th. Everyone is welcome. There will be beer gardens, Grey Goose Cocktails, concerts featuring Default and Daniel Wesley, hamburgers and hot dogs, and Jugo Juice (which tastes amazing wtih booze.)

Here's the video promo featuring the awesome acting skills of my friends :)

No comments: