Saturday, January 01, 2011

The Year in Blogs

2010 has come and gone... with some impressive stats for my blog. Well, impressive for me, that is.

This year people viewed 36,972 pages.
There were 25,083 unique visitors.
And 1,218 returning visitors.

Every year I seem to be doubling my stats, in all but the returning visitors category... Meaning that more and more people are coming to my blog once and checking out the hot hockey players, but not as many are faithful readers.

And I think I know why... because I'm bullshit at updating my blog.

So, my New Years Resolution is to do at least one REAL posting a week. Hopefully people will see I'm making an effort and stop by a little more often :)

If you have any ideas of what you'd like to see on here just let me know. That's where some of my best ones come from!

Lots of love and all the best in the New Year
- Danielle

No comments: