Monday, January 10, 2011

Celebrity Look-A-Likes

Welcome to Celebrity Doppelgangers, Danielle version. No one is safe... and my brain is twisted. Enjoy!

Mother and Daughter Look-a-like
Vanna White (Wheel of Fortune) and Kristin Cavallari (Laguna Beach/The Hills)


Both of them are famous with no real talent to speak of. Vanna White has been turning around letter signs for 30-some-odd-years, and Kristin Cavallari's only claim to fame is boning Brody Jenner. At least they're pretty.

Father and Son Look-a-like
Jesse Williams (Grey's Anatomy) and Kid Model on Today's Parent Magazine



Jesse Williams is hot as hell. I won't say the same about the kid, because that's just gross... but give him a couple years, I bet he's quite the playground pimp!

Brother and Sister Look-a-like
Derek Hough (Dancing with the Stars) and Kaitlin Olson (It's Always Sunny in Philadephia)


It's the eyes. Not quite far enough apart to be Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, but not close enough together to be normal. But... Derek can dance his sack off and Kaitlin is funny as hell so they're cool in my books.

 Human/Bad Guy Look-a-like
Keanu Reeves (Speed/Matrix) and Cobra Commander (GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra)



I know it's really Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the Cobra costume, but they could have saved some serious dough on makeup if they'd cast Keanu instead. Throw a gas mask on him and he's good to go.

Male/Female Look-a-like
Stanley Hudson (The Office) and Chandra Wilson (Grey's Anatomy)


My sister called me a racist when I told her that these two look the same. Well, it's not just because they're black... She's definitely not Halle Berry, and he's no 50 Cent. They may have been twins separated at birth.

Human/Cartoon Look-a-like
Sonia Pizarro (Operation Repo) and Ursula, the Sea Witch (Disney's The Little Mermaid)


This one is thanks to my Dad commenting: "That lady looks like the Sea Witch!" Yes Dad, yes she does.

Cartoon/Bodypart Look-a-like
Mr Hankey The Christmas Poo (South Park) and Owen Wilson's Nose (Wedding Crashers)


Don't see it? Maybe this will help:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have actually said the exact same thing about Hanky poo and Owen Wilson's nose before.

Anonymous said...

sure you have. Pampus panelli panillus.

Danielle said...

Pampus panelli panillus? What's that? Sounds like some Harry Potter spell.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am actually
happy to read all at single place.
My website: herbalife products

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more
from this site, and your views are fastidious for new users.


My website: http://codes.concordia.ca/mbl/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=5

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link
back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
Regards!

Stop by my blog post electrician katy tx.

Anonymous said...

Fastidious respond in return of this matter with firm arguments and explaining everything regarding that.


Feel free to visit my website - Bmi Chart

Anonymous said...

Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you
know afterward you can write or else it is difficult to write.


My homepage: Calculate Waist To Height Ratio

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on yοur site оn http://ѕingledaniellе.
blogspοt.com/ and I'm so grateful I have. I feel as though you'гe
reading my minԁ right noω. You come acrosѕ аs κnowіng so much regarding thіs, as іf you
authored a textbook on it or sοmethіng like that.
Whіle ӏ think somе еxtra meԁia like some piсs or a couplе
of videos, this will be a fantastіc resource. I will
most definitely bе back.

Hаve a look at my blοg paraphernalia

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most important info for me.

And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The website
style is ideal, the articles is really great : D.
Good job, cheers

My homepage :: fix credit report fast

Anonymous said...

This assessment is a few dumpster firm which
have brought about me a headache since I first booked
them for a 30 yard dumpster rental.

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... Dumpster Rental Price 8352