Sunday, November 07, 2010

Making Changes

Hey Y'all! (Ok, it's super late and apparently I'm starting to sound like Britney Spears. Sorry about that. Wait, I just looked at the clock and it's only 10:21 so it's not late... but the switchback from daylight savings time just happened last night so REALLY it's 11:21. But standard time I guess is the REAL real time, so... I guess I'm just old.)

I wanted to say that if you hadn't noticed the blaring changes I finally updated my blog template! Hope you enjoy it.

I'm probably not done fiddling with it; I'll hopefully start a Facebook group and a Twitter account to get the word out a little more... Although, I'm not sure because I have this theory that people who Tweet are self-important ego-maniacs. But I already fit that category since I share the contents of my so-called "interesting" life wtih the masses. Might as well be as egotistical as possible, right!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I don't like the new layout! too much white! and make the font fancier lol

Danielle said...

Font fancier? What do you want... wing dings??

Anonymous said...

Dan, I like your old layout better!

-cb

Danielle said...

Well I can't go back to the old way, but there are a few diff layouts I can do with the new format... next time one of you are over you can help me pick one!