Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Worst Song of ALL Time

AOL's Radio Blog recently released a list of the 1oo Worst Songs Ever

Some of them I have to agree with, such as:

Mambo Number 5
Butterfly by Crazytown
Lady In Red (Although Kristie loves this one)
Shaggy's It Wasn't Me
The always classic I Touch Myself
Will Smith's Wild Wild West
Achy Breaky Heart (PS - Thanks for unleashing you whore daughter on the world)

Some I love:

Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
Breakfast at Tiffany's
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
Afternoon Delight (Hell-o, Anchorman!)
The Spice Girl's classic, Wannabe

And some are guilty pleaseures:

Summer Girls by LFO,
Sometimes When We Touch by Dan Hill
I'll Be There For You -Friends Theme (So what if I clap along ever time?)
MMMBop (ba de ba dop ba do wop, do be op a do wop, beep ba dop a doo whoa whoa)

The song that was declared number one, and for good reasoning, was (It's Time to) Beat dat Beat by none other than the Jersey Shore's resident DJ: Pauly D. It features such gems of lyrical mastery as: "Being a guido's a way of life. I don't represent all Italians, I represent myself. I started this whole GTL's - Gym, Tan, Laundry. And... You have to stay fresh to dance."

Don't believe me how bad it is? Experience it for yourself:



AOL missed something, though. I came across a song while watching "Video on Trial" the other day that far, far surpasses the shittiness of all these songs. Perhaps even put together. You may have to shield your eyes, but please take a listen to the WORST song of all time, hands down, Sneaker Night by Vanessa Hudgens:



I'm sorry. So, so sorry.

4 comments:

Dylan said...

Ooooooooh man, that song is indeed trash. I've had gas that sounded more eloquent. That very well may be the worst song of all time. If you think Hudgens is bad though, check out WIll Smith's daughter, Willow Smith's new song: (Warning: may cause seizure)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymKLymvwD2U&ob=av2e

Danielle said...

HAHA yeah that video's gone totally viral... I can't believe she's only nine frickin years old! And lemme guess "Willow did it all by herself, without the help of her parents."

Waltsense.com said...

Willow Smith talking on Stern was very disturbing. She is 9 going on 40 and more polished then my old communications professor in college.

Pauly D is just riding his gravy train to the bank. It's trash indeed but can't hate on the man.

Danielle said...

Dakota Fanning is like that too... wise beyond her years and it freaks me out. Enjoy your childhoods... pick your nose, spill things, get into trouble!