Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nice Boy Continued

The next week we took his mom's dog out to Fort Langley for a walk, where we enjoyed some pizza and some lattes. We still got along well, but at this point I could tell he was starting to like me more, but I was starting to like him less. He was a super nice guy, just not for me. It kind of made it worse that I'd just met both of his parents, AND both his brothers. I decided to try and make it work, and try to make myself like him. I have decided at this point in my life that I need to find a NICE guy, and not a super good looking one that will screw me over.

He took me into a park that was his old hangout, and had his arms around me and was telling me how he liked me. It would have been the perfect makeout spot, but I wasn't really feeling it. I agreed to come over to his place for Easter dinner.

He took me home and kissed me again. It was the same as last time. I tried to kind of get it going a little, but no luck. When he pulled away he says: "You're a really light kisser." WHAT? I was kind of stunned for a minute. "Um, I was just thinking the same thing about you," I stammered. "Well, I hope that's not a bad thing," he replied. "Um, no, um, of course not." I lied. How do you tell a 25-year-old they're no good with their lips? Then I went inside. I had no idea what the problem was; we were two people in our mid-twenties, and we just couldn't have a good kiss. Maybe it was just lack of chemistry, I don't know.

For Thanksgiving I made an awesome salad, then headed out to his new place in Burnaby for some potluck. Here are where the signs that I didn't like him (as much as I was trying) really started to come out:

1. I sat on an ottoman by myself so he couldn't try to cuddle me.

2. I found myself being attracted to one of his friends. This friend is a major player (exactly the type of guy I'm trying to stay away from) but I couldn't help it.

We ate dinner, then sat around and talked. At this point Nice Boy grabbed his guitar, and sat away from everyone playing it and singing to himself. This was the last straw for me. I mean, it was just weird. Before I left he was trying to cuddle up to me and put his arm around me and I pulled away.

I never heard from him again. I think at the end of the night when I ran away with a hug and no kiss he kind of got the hint. It's sort of sad, because I honestly would have liked to be friends with him, but after no call for a week or two I'm not going to call him being all "let's be friends now!" Too weird. So I just left it at that.

A few weeks later I noticed that my cousin was a mutual friend on Facebook. She told me that he actually dated one of her friends years ago... and it was a weird situation too. Maybe I dodged a bullet.

2 comments:

Dylan said...

You may have dodged a bullet.... or you may have missed out on a future acoustic rock star!!!!!!! :P

Anonymous said...

believed nearly everybody repay its financial loans in time and additionally devoid of bank charges
A leading credit debt charitable organization is trying numerous consumers switching to these people just for aid above pay day loan credit card bills towards twin it. consumer debt nonprofit charities reveals near purchase the actual short term, excessive interest borrowing products this season. That a good cause suggests 3 years earlier may be shoppers with them was first small.
pożyczka na dowód
chwilówki bez bik wrocław
pożyczki prywatne
pożyczki na dowód eurobank
chwilówki grochowska

http://pozyczki-prwatne.org.pl
http://pozyczkanadowod24.net.pl
http://pozyczki-prwatne.net.pl