Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stella and Dot Party

This October I had a Stella and Dot Jewelery party.

My girlfriend Martine, whom I went to high school with but lives in Grande Prarie now, had told me about the comapany when she came for a visit. I'd never heard of it, but it seems to be all the rage in the praries, and she had pictures to show me of the pieces in magazines so I agreed. At first I thought she actually made the jewelery since her title was "stylist" but no, it's pre-made.

The party was great. It's always nice to get everyone together for a night and have some appies... and the jewelery was gorgeous. I've always been partial to earrings, but there were great necklaces and bracelets too. I don't normally like bracelets banging around on my wrist (ususally I stick with the good ol' hair elastic on there), but there were some great cuffs which I liked.
They have a really good selection. I tend to like basic silver pieces, or black and white. They also have great charms to mix and match, as well as larger necklaces, and colourful turquoises.

I had a pretty good party and ended up with a few free pieces... as well as some Christmas presents ready to go! There was just so much cute stuff that I thought "let's live dangerously" and just gave 'er!

Here are a few examples of the pieces they have available. New stuff comes out 4 times a year, but a lot of the staples stay.


If anyone is interesting in hosting a party here is the link to her facebook page.

No comments: