Thursday, October 22, 2009

Grrr GAGA

After having amazing tickets for the Kanye West/Lady Gaga show and having it be cancelled I was pretty disappointed. The shining light to break me out of my funk was to find out that Lady Gaga will still be touring without Kanye, but at a different venue.

Thinking that tickets go on sale this Saturday I decided to check out the Ticketmaster website to see how much they are.

I searched for the show, and it took me to the area to purchase tickets. To my surprise tickets were already on sale! I put in my info, got some tickets and went to purchase them, only to see that when I went to enter the info for my VISA they were only taking American Express. This was a surprise to me, as I've purchased countless other tickets before with it.

I called the Ticketmaster number and found out that tickets were only on sale at this point for American Express cardholders.

At this point I'm pissed. Fine, they have some sort of presale privileges, but they shouldn't let someone get 3/4 through buying tickets before discovering this. They should have a note that says this before you can order tickets, or you should have to enter a presale code like normal to even get to that point.

Not happy!

No comments: