Friday, July 31, 2009
Best quote ever: "You know you love my cock... Come on give me water dessert."
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Saturday, July 11, 2009
I've highlighted a few of the... um... highlights.
1. To make the p-u-s-s-y cry (“P.U.S.S.Y. Cry”)
2. To give you a backrub, followed by a trip to the hot tub (“Birthday Sex”)
3. For people not to disrespect his shorty, since he likes her sex (“Disrespect My Shorty”)
4. To hit that big old [ass], even though his girl similarly has a big old [ass] (“Disrespect My Shorty”)
5. To have you scream “It hurts, it hurts!” then have you concede that his lovemaking quenches your thirst, your thirst (“Birthday Sex”)
6. To get him some of that birthday sex (“Birthday Sex”)
7. To turn this club into a bedroom (“Club 2 A Bedroom”)
8. For you not to trip; he owns the club, so you don’t gotta worry ’bout security (“Club 2 A Bedroom”)
9. To get some gratuity, and he don’t mean cash, girl (“Tip The Waiter”)
10. To make it rain like a ticker-tape parade (“Tip The Waiter”)
11. For you not to knock his dick and a half (“Every Girl”)
12. To touch booty like he’s playing it (“Every Girl”)
13. For all y’all to have his baby (“Every Girl”)
14. To have them bitches that are hating on you rubbing on you (“Every Girl”)
15. To eat the coochie of all the girls wearing Gucci (“Every Girl”)
16. For you to listen to his mix-tape, cause it’s Kells, bitches (“Every Girl”)
17. For haters to get fucked with a sandpaper dick (“Best I Ever Had”)
18. To make you say silly shit with his silly dick (“Turning Me On”)
19. To take your sexy ass home and show you how he licks it (“Turning Me On”)
20. To get up in a whole lot of ass (“Turning Me On”)
21. To protect you from a lack of sex (“Supa Dupa Man”)
22. To hit you with super-love so pleasing it’s better than any TV show, better even than HBO, so good he’ll get thumbs-up when he goes low (“Supa Dupa Man”)
23. For you to get on his lap and go-go, since the rearview mirror is saying no po-po (“Makin’ Me Wanna”)
24. To fuck every girl he sees, from the hood to the fucking industry, even the Statue of Liberty (“Every Girl”)
Monday, July 06, 2009
The Asian tax man informed us that we'd need to speak to the man who deals with the business taxes and that he wasn't there that day. He told us the name and said to call the next day.
I asked if we could get a card with his name on it, just as my mom was asking "So just call tomorrow and ask for Chowse?"
I looked at the business card. It said Charles.
Not her fault... that's how the guy pronounced it... I'm just glad I didn't say it. Way to be mama! HAHAHA