Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wow... I even amaze myself sometimes

I just had the best thought: next time I have sex (which let's face it, probably won't be anytime soon, but whatever) I'm going to say something really crazy to the guy.

For example: "Wow, that was soooo awesome. You are AMA-ZING! You're like the sex Terminator, you know, like a robot that came from the future to teach me what great sex is supposed to be like."

You know why: because even if he told people no one would believe him that I really said it. Think about it. I'm a friggin' genius.

If anyone has some suggestions I'm totally open to that too.

2 comments:

vancityrockgirl said...

awesome.

a guy once said to me "damn girl, did you go to the cocksucking olympics?"
i laughed out loud... but i never forgot it... and it almost 10 years ago now.

so you never know when something you say in the heat of the moment will have a legacy.

Marcus Moore said...

Is there a volunteer list we can sign up on?