Sunday, June 07, 2009

Why do these things happen to me?

This guy who went to my high school texted me the other night at around 1:00am or so saying: "Hey what's up?"

Oh yeah, I should mention that I haven't seen or spoken to him in probably a year.

I write back: "Just in bed trying to sleep."

He's like: "Oh well we should hang out soon."

To which I reply: "Yeah ok but I really wanna get some sleep cus I'm working tomorrow."

So he says: "Ok. Text me in the morning. Send me a pic."

Ummm you can't just creep Facebook like a normal person?

Taken aback I write: "Why the hell would I send you a pic?"

Him: "Well I haven't seen you in a while."

Me: "We can hang out but you have to stop being a creeper."

Him: "Ok call me tomorrow! :) "

Oh yeah, one more thing. He gave my sister's friend chlamydia a few months ago. Just saying.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Danielle!! this is inappropriate!! tsk tsk