Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hey Mickey!

About a month ago I went out with a guy a few times who we will refer to as Mickey.

The whole thing had me confused. We went out 5 times... never cuddled, never made out... never did anything except peck goodbye once and I initiated it. But he still kept asking me to hang out. I couldn't really figure out if I liked him or not. I was kinda waiting for the make-out stage... because that can be a deal maker or breaker, but it never happened.

Then he started to annoy me. I had told him that I'm scared of semi-trucks on the freeway... so when we were driving to Abbotsford he thought it would be funny to drive alongside one. Sorry if I don't laugh when I'm scared for my life. He also was telling me that he was going to get Nitrous for his car. REALLY? NOS? Who are you, Vin Diesel? He also texted me all the time, even after I told him I hate having long text convos back and forth. If you want to talk CALL me! All we did was make fun of each other. It was almost like he was my annoying little brother that I wanted to punch.

Eventually I just started ignoring his texts. He got the hint. Sad Mickey.

I saw on Facebook the other day that he got in a fight this weekend. Good call Danielle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that blue pants?
I thought you two made out?

Danielle said...

Ummm I'm trying to think of who blue pants is. Trackpants/hoodie?? Nope no make out.

Anonymous said...

The singer?

Danielle said...

Nope not a singer! That's still coming. I like to keep these things a few weeks behind in case the guys see them haha.