Tuesday, March 24, 2009

When you ASSUME you make an ASS of U and ME

It has come to the attention of the management of my blog (aka ME) that some people either don't know how to read... or they misinterpret my blog.

After going to a buddy's to watch the hockey game the other day I was barraged by hours of being called a puck bunny ... and pretty much a whore. It's all in good fun... everyone rags on everyone else... and I do my fair share of dishing it out... but after a while it gets hard to take with a smile.

The things I write in my blog are for people's amusement. So obviously the funny and/or shocking things that happen to me are going to be in it. I don't make these things up. Everything I write in here is the truth. I don't write about the normal day-to-day things because no one cares. So, the blog is basically my life, but exaggerated.

No one should assume I get with any of the guys I write about... or even that I kissed them... or even that I held their friggin' hand! Just because a hockey player ASKS me to get with him does NOT mean I do it!

I don't write this blog for close-minded people who are going to judge me. I write it to make people laugh. I write it so my coupled-up friends can live vicariously thorough me. Sometimes I write about things to inform people, or open up their eyes to something. Most people tell me they enjoy my blog... and the rest can keep their nasty opinions to themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i for one sure dig your blog. cracks me up every time i read it. keep going...your writing amuses me over and over again!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog - whoever said that was probably jealous that your life is exciting and worth writing about, and they`re probably boring and bored. Keep doing what you`re doing!!