Monday, March 09, 2009

A Birthday Surprise!

On my birthday a bunch of family came over for dinner. We had turkey. YUM. We also had Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with Vanilla Cream Cheese Icing. DOUBLE YUM.

We were all sitting in the living room watching the hockey game and then between periods they did a profile on some player. I wasn't really paying attention, until my uncle made some comment about the guy. I sat there for a minute thinking about why his name was familiar to me.

Then I remembered why: I made out with him a few years ago. See Just Call me Demi... or a Puck Bunny circa 2005.

I wanted to yell "I made out with that dude hahaha!" but then changed my mind considering my whole family was there including my sister, her hubby, my parents, aunt, uncle and grandma.

Perhaps not quite appropriate, but I had myself a good giggle.

No comments: