Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Bachelor Oooohhhh!!

Last night after The Bachelor finale I had all these bad, crazy dreams.

I hadn't really watched this season because of the fact that the guy had a kid and I didn't want to see the kid exploited (a la ... here kid one of these 25 ladies is going to be your new mommy.) Then there was nothing on last monday so I watched "The Bachelor - The Women Tell All" and I was hooked.

Last night was the finale and the "After The Final Rose" special.

I was happy during the finale that he picked Melissa, the one I liked the best. Molly, the other one has freaky eyes that stick out too far. A little bushbaby-esque.

Crazy shit went down at the after-show though! He dumped Melissa on live TV and admitted he was still in love with Molly. Say what?!?

That's why someone with kids shouldn't be on this show. For the last 6 weeks this kid has been told that his dad is going to marry this lady, and all of a sudden she's gone and there's a new one in her place? Can you say therapy?

Also, ok so the guy changed his mind. You can't blame him for that. I totally believe in the "all's fair in love and war" philosophy, and in following your heart. But come on, lots of these Bachelor relationships don't work out, but they don't break it off on live TV. He could have done this in private.

Tonight they're doing ANOTHER after-show to show where they all are now. We'll see if him and Molly are still together!

That is all, except for one more thing. I think I'm gonna try out to be on the show. Who has a video camera?

4 comments:

Guantes De Latex said...

Well it is my good luck in real, as I was searching something else on internet and I am here to your blog by chance and I must say it is a good site buddy.

Botiquin De Primeros Auxilios said...

This is really a considerable matter that your son come to know about a new mom and the next month someone else replaces her. This really spoils children attitude toward people.

Harley Street Psychotherapist said...

So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.

Danielle said...

Thanks Harley Street Psychotherapy... and thanks for not saying "Love your blog, by the way, you should probably come in and see us." :)