Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm a Loser!

I gained a few pounds around Christmas. Approximately 12. That's a lot on a little person. Well I'm not that little... But I know there's a problem when certain jeans don't fit me anymore. So I needed to do something about it. My parents and I are doing our own personal "The Biggest Loser." Tuesday mornings are weigh-ins. We are going on our 4th week now. The first 2 weeks I won, and last week my mom did. She's disqualified for cheating this upcoming week though because she had the flu and I can't compete with that. And I've also been pretty bad this week too. I've drank on 3 of the days, and eaten greasy food twice. BAD DANIELLE.

The good news is that I've lost about 6 lbs so far. Halfway there! My goal weight is 125, which may be a long shot, but is do-able if I really put in the effort.

No comments: