Tuesday, February 17, 2009

**GASP!!**

I heard a vicious, horrible rumor the other day... and from my best friend too.

She informed me that my future husband (or at least the guy I hope to have sex with at least once in my lifetime) is gay.

I'm talking about Taylor Pyatt here people!

Apparently according to her friend he hangs out in the "gay parts" of Vancouver all the time. (I'm assuming Davie street?)

So what if he hangs out on Davie? Maybe he just likes rainbows!

I don't really believe it, considering I read an article in the Vancouver Sun back when the Canucks first aquired Pyatt where he talked about living in Yaletown with his girlfriend, but I guess you never know. (Aside: stalker alert! I just Googled his girlfriend and she's actually pretty, but in a fake, super-long bleach blonde extensions sorta way.)

Either way Pyatt is hot. And really, what more can you ask for in a hockey player? Skills? Unimportant!

Here are some hot pics of Taylor (yup, we're on a first-name basis) that I thought everyone might enjoy. I also have some others that I got off the Canucks website that I can't just right-click-save so I'm working on it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When comρаred to othеr tеchnіques like еmbroideгy, ѕcreen printing wіllcost much lesѕ.
ӏt busіness will not have the spacе, then уou may not have the feаtures yοu're looking for. The dolls also came with poorly attached small magnets that could perforate the intestines if swallowed. One concept that more and more animals were traded, given as gifts, or killed for their hides or heads. Culture is a set of rural and urban pilot projects.

Stop by my web blog internet marketing tampa

Anonymous said...

A few moments later, search engine results page missed a 3-footer for bogey that let Ryu creep to within one shot.

If you are the plain old Search Engine Results Page guy who isn't aware of Google's content requirements, you'd probably go with keyword-rich titles, keyword meta tags, and descriptions.

Feel free to surf to my blog: search engine rankings