Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas

It was kinda nice that I finished school on the 16th so I could enjoy Christmas. It's just not that fun anymore unless you are a kid, or have kids though. Next year I just wanna have Christmas on a beach with a froofy drink in a bikini.

I did kinda clean up for presents though, so that was a plus. I got a fuzzy blanket and some CDs and books, and an awesome spa certificate for a massage, facial, mani and pedi. My parents also paid for me to take my certification board exam since I'm such a broke ass.

We had Christmas dinner at my aunts. Well let me tell you, pushing the car through the snowy slush was worth the dinner. She had turkey and ham, as well as 2 kinds of stuffing, brussels with bernaise, mashed potatoes, yams and green beans. Probably the best Christmas dinner I had ever eaten.

Staying true to form my grandma got me something really ugly: fleece pants with a white and purple harlequin-type diamond print. Damn it if they aren't comfy though!

I didn't smoke a doobie though this Christmas, which had sort of become a tradition.

No comments: