Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mega Keg

A friend of mine that works for Coors Light invited me and a girlfriend, along with two other guy friends, to come out to Molson Canadian MegaKeg. It's one of those win-to-get-in parties, but apparently they like a few extra gals so it's not too much of a sausage fest.

We were supposed to take a bus from Vancouver, and the 2 boys did, but my girlfriend had to work, so we drove out to the Harrison Hot Springs Hotel ourselves, sipping disgusting energy drinks with WAY too much vodka in them. As we pulled up we saw some guys checking into the hotel who looked kinda familiar. I was like "Oh, apparently the mystery band is GOB." I would also like to mention that the front door guy was cute.

It was just PISSING rain and everyone was out back soaked and drunk. And the hotel rooms weren't ready yet... So what did we do? Well drink the vodka we'd packed of course!



We got settled and I realized that I knew one of the guys in the hotel room below us... so we went down to their room just long enough to drink their booze and eat their pizza. Yum.

After dinner and it was time for the mystery band concert. It was not great, but who cares, it was free. I spent most of the time talking to this one cute guy from Kelowna. Until my friend who had gotten us the tix showed up and then all of a sudden I was making out with him all night.



We went up to his room for a drink and hung out on the balcony, and I refused to sleep with him and he pinned me down and gave me a huge hickey. That made two hickeys I had gotten in like 5 days from two different guys. I don't know if that makes me a slut or just unfortunate.

I had totally lost my girlfriend, then found her, then got kicked out of my room so she could do it all night with one of my guy friends. I ended up sleeping in a room with the other... who was super chatty and crawled into bed with me. I waited for him to fall asleep and then slept in the other bed. I need my space!

We woke up in the morning and dragged our asses to IHOP for some breakie. The best thing was what the waitress offered us to drink, "Coffee, Coke, Beer?" Wow...

Can't wait til next year!

No comments: