Friday, November 28, 2008

Welcome Back Me!

Well it's been just over two months now and I have been a SLACKER! I really want to get into blogging again... and I still have ramdom stuff happen all the time and I say to myself..."Me, put this in my blog!" But then I don't do it because I'm too stressed and/or tired.

Well guess what I've discovered... sleeping pills!! YAYYYYY!! I actually CAN get a normal night's sleep instead of 4 hours of tossing and turning and overthinking every detail of my life. I also have just over 2 weeks of school left (that's assuming I pass)... so after that things should calm down a bit and I can update about the last 2 months.

PS. Yes... Still single. And Yes... lots of boys to tell you about ;)

1 comment:

vancityrockgirl said...

oh hi!
there you are!

and i agree... sleeping pills make life better.