Saturday, September 06, 2008

Nic's Stagette

I had the pleasure of planning my sister's stagette party, and since she is lame and refused to go see the man-strippers it was a bit of a challenge. I decided on pole dancing. For those of you who haven't been it's super fun, but hard! It's a real workout; my legs were sore for 3-4 days after. We did pole work, and then donned some boas and did lap dances for each other.

After the pole-dancing we headed to Sammy's for some food and drinks. This one guy (whose name is actually Guy) kept buying shots for the whole table. Tequila, Blow Jobs, Jager Bombs... they kept on coming! Then he was bussing the table too.

The manager brought out a Muff Dive for my sister to do off him, which was hilarious. She was like "DON'T TELL BEN!!"

After that we headed home and hung out for a bit. I wanted to hit up the club but Nicole would rather pass out. All in all it was a pretty fun nite.

No comments: