Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blast from the Past

I love Facebook. I love just how when I've given up on guys one randomly always pops into my life.

I had a friend (we're not friends anymore... we "broke up") that I used to always double date with back in high school. We went through probably 3-4 different sets of boyfriends always double dating. One of them added me to FB the other day.

We got to talking and realized that back in grade 10 we both had huge crushes on each other. Chatted for a while and he was super funny and nice. (Which was funny, 'cause I didn't remember his personality at all from back then, just his looks.) We started texting too, all day every day, and decided to meet up.

I went downtown and met up with him and we went and watched the Celebration of Light (ya, I think thats what it's called now.) We were on the Milestone's patio, which is the way to do it, I tell ya! We got along, and he was kinda cute (but looked totally different than 8 years ago.) After that we went to his place and watched tv on his computer and cuddled. On the way home he texted me that he really wanted to kiss me. I was like "haha maybe next time ;)"

We met up again with some friends on Saturday and watched the fireworks from his rooftop balcobny. It was great, there's a pool and everything and I drank a whole bottle of wine. I kinda realized that nothing was gonna happen between us, and at one point I stayed there and he went to the bar... but Jae did seem to hit it off with his hot friend. We'll see where that goes.

No comments: