Sunday, June 15, 2008

you like me, you really like me!

It's turning into PCL all over again. I've somehow become the person that gets invited to everything. From partying with the school girls last weekend, to Dawna's birthday barbeque, to Dal's birthday at the bar, to Asiya's July 1st bash.

This may sound like a good thing... and it's fun, but it's hard because I have to keep quiet about it all. People invite their little cliques (and me) and no one else and I need to keep my face shut because the other gals get mad when they find out they weren't invited. I'm not good at that! I mean, I can keep a secret (but only if someone specifially says "this is a secret") but besides that I pretty much tell everyone everything. Hence, my blog.

Man, if only I weren't so damn popular :P

No comments: