Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nap Duos

As I was sitting at Moxies at lunch today (Aside... I invented the BEST sandwich ever. Kitsilano Chicken Sandwich, but with tzatziki instead of tomato sauce. It's grilled chicken breast, melted cheese, peppers and asparagus, with tzatziki and wrapped in a pita. I might be drooling)... Oh yes, back to the story.

I mentioned that I needed a nap, and that I hadn't taken one yesterday. Then I was like "Oh yeah. I kinda did, with Cerina."

Well of course that got the guys going. "You took a nap with a girl? Did you have a pillow fight too?"

I told them that I take naps with all my girlfriends and that it's totally normal for girls.

One time I was even in line at Save-On with Jae buying some food to make ourselves dinner. I said to her "We're running kind of late, I don't know if we're going to have time to take our nap." The elderly gentleman in front of us gave us a look like "I can't believe it, there are real, live lesbians in line with me."

I asked the other girl at our table if she took naps with her girlfriend and she said no and gave me the strangest look.

So then I asked the waitress and she said yes, she does. At least I'm not 100% crazy.

Ladies... Do you nap with your friends?

1 comment:

vancityrockgirl said...

i have been known to take naps... with and without my girlfriends.