Friday, May 30, 2008

Spring Showers

The day after Daniel Wesley I went to a baby shower. My friend Kristin had just had a new baby, Clayton, who is super cute.

The shower was fun, but kinda awkward. First off it was a lot of girls that I used to dance with and don't really see anymore, and they all seem super close and I feel like an outsider. Also, I just feel like I'm too young to be at these grown-up events. I'm not close to having a baby, or being married for that matter. I'm only 24!

After the shower I raced my ass out to Vancouver to work on our Table Clinics for school. Pretty much it's a glorified science project. We need to decorate a big board with pictures and information and do a little presentation. Ours looks pretty good though. It's about oral piercings and it's called "Bling Bling No-No's" I sewed a huge tongue out of a red scarf (by hand) and put some aluminum foil through it to make a piercing. It's really cool. And it took me like 2 friggin hours to sew.

While I was working guess who called me? The guy from the night before! I was pleasantly surprised to hear from him, especially the day after. We chatted for a while and he was like "I'll give you a call in the next couple of days."

No comments: