Sunday, March 09, 2008

a modification to the curse

So I met this new guy and went out with him a few times (3 to be exact) and then have barely heard from him since. He seemed really great. He was totally laid back, we spent all our time joking around and making fun of each other, he was cute, and he knows where hes going in life.

This is pretty strange. He had been calling or texting me every day, and he was the one that asked me to hang out; I wasn't even being needy or anything!

The last time we hung out I went to his house and we chilled and watched a movie and then afterwards we were just cuddling and kissing on the couch... and he's like "Wanna go upstairs?"

Well you people all know about "the curse"... So I didn't really wanna rush things. I was like "Ummm I dunno" and he totally didn't push the issue at all, which I thought was nice, and we just cuddled til I left to go home.

After that I've gotten like 3 texts from him, all really far apart. I honestly don't get it! My friend thinks that he just wanted to get some and when he didn't he gave up... But most guys wait around until they've gotten some don't they?

My curse has a new name: The Curse of the Pussy Denied!

No comments: