Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feelin' Good

The other day I was driving home on the freeway, stuck in traffic in the fast lane, and watching everyone speed by me in the HOV.

As I inched along a school bus drove by and one of the little girls on it waved at me. I totally remembered what a thrill it was back in the day waving at random people while on a field trip, and how excited we got when they acknowledged us, so I gave her a little wave back. She got this totally happy, surprised look on her face and turned around really fast to tell her friends.

Then more of them waved at me... And then ducked... And then waved.

As the school bus got farther and farther in front of me they kept waving... and I kept waving back. Finally just before it was out of sight the two girls in the back waved one last time... and when I waved back they high-fived each other.

If that's not gonna make you feel good about yourself, I don't know what is :)

3 comments:

vancityrockgirl said...

that is cute.
its funny how sometimes the smallest things can totally make your day.

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she
keeps the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it.
Thus that's why this paragraph is great. Thanks!
Stop by my web-site :: Grow light

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact
was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?
my website > bootszubehor