Sunday, January 06, 2008

Cream... Stat

Ok... only the girls will appreciate the humour of this one... Guys stop reading right NOW.

The other day I went out for dinner with a girlfriend of mine. We went to this really cool sushi place on Broadway called "The Eatery." The place is not like a normal Asian sushi place, it has dim lighting and music and big paper mache monsters on the ceiling. Also the sush is pretty good too. They take rolls and them fry the whole thing in tempura and it's really yummy.

Anyhoo... My friend had "borrowed" (aka taken without asking and returned) a purse from her friend. She was digging around in the bottom of it... and what does she pull out??... One of those little tubies of Monistat anti-itch cream! I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself.

Needless to say she wasn't eating any gum from that purse anytime soon!

No comments: