Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another Theory

I haven't talked to Rooster's guy in like two weeks now. We hung out over the Christmas holidays and had a lot of fun... and then he called me the next day, said he was going to the island for the night and would call me when he got back... and I haven't heard from him since. I called him on New Years to say hi and it went straight to voicemail. Three days later I tried again and same thing. That's my limit. Maybe he's dead?

My friend at school has a theory... My Pussy is cursed. Thanks Cece!

3 comments:

vancityrockgirl said...

ahaha
sorry... i'm not laughing AT your cursed pussy.
i'm laughing at the term ":cursed pussy"
teehee.
i know. i should grow up.

Anonymous said...

well guess we all know that he actually did get pussy then

Danielle said...

Yikes... another comment from "anonymous!"