Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Blahs

Christmas has come and gone pretty much uneventfully this year. I honestly just wasn't feeling it for some reason... Wait? No, I know the reason. I am grinchy because I am too busy with school to enjoy it. There is always next year.

There is also something about Christmas that makes you wish you had a significant other. It's ok being single in the summer... tonnes of scantily clad guys at the beach to flirt with... But it's a lot harder to find barely dressed dudes in the winter. Honestly, it would be nice to have someone to snuggle up with under a blanket and watch a movie at home.

I've talked to Rooster's guy a few times, but we haven't gone out again yet. He was away for work, and then away for Christmas. So who knows... On the bright side though, the cute guy that works at my gym asked me for my number the other day. Carrie Bradshaw is right... "All you need to get a date is another date."

1 comment:

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.