Friday, October 26, 2007

Finally Updates!

Helloooo people! I know it has been 2 weeks or so since my last post, but it has been 2 weeks of hellish studying and writing final exams for me. 'Nuff said. Just because I haven't been putting my thoughs out there, doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of stuff to write, so I have a little update of mini's for you:

- The other day on the Beat there was an ad for Urban Body Laser, saying that if you came in to get a Brazilian you could get your "Bunny Tail" done for free. Well that's a nice way of putting it... I prefer hairy ass crack, but to each their own.

- Also on the Radio I heard that DJ Jazzy Jeff is coming to town to do a concert. That guy is still alive? Who knew?

- Oh, and speaking of The Fresh Prince... One of the girls on this season of "America's Next Top Model" looks like Will Smith's twin. At least she's better looking than a girl who was on a few seasons ago that looked like "Miss Jay."

- I just finished reading the worst book ever. It's called "Tidal Wave" and it's one of the many "dirty" novels my mom gave me a garbage bag filled with to read when I was bored. Anyways it's too bad for words. Good thing I read the whole thing. Why can't I be a quitter?

- I SERIOUSLY put my foot in my mouth the other day: I was telling this guy how I am scared shitless of semi trucks because I am sure that is how I am going to die... And he was like "Well they know what they are doing," and I'm like, "Yeah right they do! They are the worst!" ... Then he tells me about how his uncle and dad drove semis... His dad who passed away 5 years ago. Way to go Danielle! Insult someone's dead father!

1 comment:

vancityrockgirl said...

you're a terrible human.