Friday, October 12, 2007

Bridges... Grrr

I had school at 1:00 today, and I had some extra reading to do so I left home at 11:45...I got to school at 2:20....It SUCKED!!!

There was a huge accident on the Port Mann bridge, so Highway 1 was completely blocked off at the 104/160th street exit and traffic was diverted into Surrey. My only other option was to take the Patullo... So then I sat in traffic on the King George... forever.

Also, I had to pee SO BAD. I was praying for a gas station, but alas, there were none in sight. Finally I saw a Chevron... Peeing has never felt so good.

I got back on the road and once I hit the bridge traffic wasn't too bad.

Please people... DRIVE CAREFULLY. If not for your own sake, then for the sake of the hundreds of people who have to be hours late for school because you drive like an ass.

No comments: