Monday, September 24, 2007

Rules of Engagement

My sister was reading my blog the other day and asked me why I hadn't written about her engagement... (Which FYI happened on February 24, so yeah, quite a while ago.) I told her that I only write about things that people care about... aka MY life.

But anyways to appease here here it is... I am letting her write a little blurb about it. Hopefully it's better than her journal. I started to read that shit and threw it back on the floor because it was so boring. So here goes:

Hi, I'm Nicole, Danielle's younger sister who is getting married BEFORE her. At least she's better looking than me, so she has that going for her... What? You think I'm too young to get married? What do you know old fart? 21 is the new 30 ok! Did I mention I asked Danielle to pop the huge-ass zit on my back today?

Ok... wait... No, that's still me. I know what she would have said anyways and that was it word for word.

Are you happy now Sis? People know you're engaged. They also know you have backne. Hope you're happy!

PS. The wedding dress is actually really nice and so are the bridesmaid dresses. I'm gonna be hot!

No comments: