Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Aaawww

Sometimes it is nice to stop and smell the roses... Or in my case enjoy the scenery on my long, boring drives to and from school.

This morning driving to school it was foggy, and coming down the hill to the Port Mann was cool, cause it looked like I was driving into a big cotton ball.

The previous day it was super rainy... But then the weather had cleared up right when I reached the bridge... So it was sunny and rainy and cloudy at the same time, and there was a big rainbow spawning the river. The colours were: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet and Brown... Yes brown, it's the Fraser River ok!
Oh, and speaking of rainbow... For some reason that is beyong me I had the theme song to "Reading Rainbow" is my head today.... SO TAKE A LOOK, IT'S IN A BOOK... A READING RAINBOW!!

No comments: