Thursday, August 02, 2007

What NOT to Do

On Monday this baseball player from the Vancouver Canadians I had sorta been seeing/talking to came over and we watched a movie. He lives in the USA so he billets while in Vancouver, and he's not allowed to have girls over so he came to my house instead.

The only problem there was that he doesn't have a car, so I drove from where I was in Burnaby/New West to Vancouver, picked him up, and brought him back to Langley with me. I planned on dropping him off at the Skytrain in Surrey later... So it was kinda a lot of work.

We stopped at Roger's to grab a movie... Which I paid for and he didn't even offer to, even after me driving his ass around for an hour.

We got back to my house and watched a movie. I was going well until about an hour later when I went into the bathroom and discovered that he had left me a little "present" in the toilet. No, not a little stain... WAY worse. Take what you are thinking right now and make it 3 times grosser and then you will know. FLUSH TWICE BUDDY.

That was pretty much the end of me ever wanting to cuddle him again. Ew. Ew. Ew.

No comments: