Thursday, August 23, 2007

Weekend ... YAY

Friday after midterms I hosted an apres-midterm BBQ celebration for the students in my class. I think it got pulled off pretty well. 12 out of the 30 students in our class showed up. We all had fun drinking and eating burgers and making fun on the only guy there (MANSLAW!)

After the BBQ the 5 of us who had stuck it out to the end decided that we needed to hit up the bar and let off some steam. We got ready to go, (one of the girls even let my sister cut her hair while they both were drunk,) and headed to Vanilla Room.

When we first arrived it was kinda dead, but then in about a half hour it picked up. I had a really good time chatting it up with EVERYONE... bouncers (including the ones that kicked me out before,) bartenders (including "bartender boy"... still cute... sigh) and random girls in the bathroom. I was also wearing heels that were way too high for me and I had trouble walking so I looked way drunker than I was. The girls who came with me were to quote my mom "a hoot." They are way more fun outside of school.

At the end of the night I spent a half hour talking to the front doorman while two of the girls played with the ID swiper thing. The door guy was wearing a bulletproof vest which I found kinda funny... I was like "Dude, you're in Langley... You are gonna get stabbed, not shot!" He added me to Facebook the next day and is super funny. He says that he graduated from USU - Ultimate Snuggler University. My kinda guy!

Speaking of that... He was one of 5 guys to leave me messages on Facebook that morning. I am a Facebook PIMP!

No comments: