Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally... I am learning

As most of you know, I never seem to learn my lesson when it comes to guys. I meet a guy, jump in heart first, get emotionally involved too early, and end up hurt. I also come on too strong and scare guys away, but that is a different story... Ok well there probably is a connection but that isn't the point.

(I will preface this by saying I had recently re-read "He's Just Not That Into You." That book makes you think I tell ya.)

Last Wednesday I was supposed to hang out with a guy for the first time, but he cancelled on me saying that he had forgotten that he had a work thing that he was required to attend and asked if we could reschedule. I agreed and we planned to hang out on Saturday. I told him that since he had cancelled it was upto him to plan something super fun. He let me know that he had something good planned and I was getting excited. Saturday came around and it was rainy, so we couldn't do the big suprise, but he was going to go for lunch with a friend then come over and hang out with me. I didn't hear from him until around 3, when I got a text saying that he wasn't feeling well.

Normally I would have been all like "Oh no problem..." and reschedule again... But YES, I have learned my lesson. If the guy wanted to hang out with me that much he wouldn't have cancelled. I texted back saying that if he didn't want to hang out with me he could just say so, to which he replied that he wouldn't lie about something like that. Sure buddy! I wrote back saying that I am a smart girl and after two times can take a hint... Well I got no reply, meaning I was right. He's just not that into me... and that's fine!

No comments: