Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Canadian Idol... You make me SAD

I took a study break tonight to watch Canadian Idol (yes, I am a loser, thanks.)

Well, watching it honestly made me a little nauseous because first off my fave 3 were the bottom 3 of the night... And secondly my very favourite, Greg, got kicked off.

It was so sad. He is an amazing singer (not to mention good looking) and had performed really well the night before.

All I can say is that maybe it's a blessing in disguise and he can release a CD sooner, which will be way better than if he released a cheesy Canadian Idol one. And I will buy it. And listen to it. While picturing him. Naked. (Just kidding! ...?)

The funny thing is too that he was on the show last year and got voted off early and I did a rant about it. Wow, I'm predictable.

Anyways back to the matter at hand which is that Greg's hot... I mean that he will be sorely missed.

No comments: