Thursday, July 26, 2007

What is New?

OK people...so I said that I was gonna keep this baby up-to-date. Apparently I lied. I think the problem is that I let it get so far behind that I have been dreading all the work to get it up to date...So I thought screw it. We will just say that the last month and a half is a mystery, forever lost in time, and I will start again fresh in the present.

Ok so I won't quite do that... I will give you a bit of basic info:

CUBA: All in all it was fun, but I wouldn't go back. Mexico is better. Highlights: Havana, boat cruise, beaches, friends I met. Downfalls: nasty food, rainy weather, mosquitoes.

BOYS: Met a guy in Cuba that lives in Victoria... He came to Van once and we hung out and I haven't heard from him since, but I didn't feel like putting that kinda effort in anyways. Then after that I was hanging out with my friend's ex for a while, but before anything happened we both decided that it wasn't right and now we are friends. Then my friend tried to hook me up with this guy. He is cute but I think he is gay and doesn't know it yet. We had a date and I cancelled. This other guy (SOOO good looking) who used to date one of the girls on my dance team was totally calling and texting me 24/7 for like a week... Then he went to Merritt and has kinda been MIA ever since. I pretty much think he met some girl up there. So good luck to him. Then last weekend I went club hopping with my friend and met a guy at the Roxy. He is from Maryland here playing baseball. We have been texting and are supposed to hang out when he gets back from his road trip.

SCHOOL: I am in week 6 of school now. Last week I had 5 tests, all of which I did surprisingly well on...Apparently I've still got it! I also have a test in about 15 minutes, but it's open book.

LIFE: Don't really have one.... HAHA. School, sleeping, watching reality tv (go Big Brother!) I haven't been to the beach yet this summer.

COMING UP: This weekend Sat- either Vanilla Room or downtown. Sunday - The Fray concert! YAY!

Now that this baby is current I will try to keep it current. No more slacking!!

No comments: