Thursday, May 31, 2007

Saturday Night Bar-Hopping

After some much needed rest from my all nighter Friday I was feeling like a human being again and ready to get ready to go out at about 7:30 on Saturday night. Kristin and I had planned on going downtown because we hadn't in forever, but decided to keep it local.

We had never been to Citrus Nightclub before so we decided to try it out, and then head to Vanilla Room after. Well, Citrus left a little to be desired. Honestly it was like that is where all the fat girls go... and the ugly guys. We stayed for a drink and couldn't get outta there fast enough.

We went to Vanilla Room, which was packed. I couldn't take 5 steps without seeing someone I knew! We spent the night dancing and flirting... oh and talking to some guys wearing matching checkered shoes... interesting.

No comments: