Monday, April 23, 2007

What a night!

Saturday started out as a good day. I woke up early and watched a movie with my sister's boyfriend, then Jaelene came over and we went for a 7 KM run. After the run we went for some "sush" aka sushi and then I went back home to take a nap.

My nap got interrupted by my mom calling from Mexico to say hi. I really didn't want to talk to her, I just wanted to nap undisturbed, but I figured that incase she died or something I didn't want the last thing I said to her to be "leave me alone, I'm sleeping."

I continued to nap until I woke up at 7PM. I turned on the hockey game and we were down 2-0 to Dallas in the 3rd. Not looking too good.

I finally got up and took a shower and got ready for the night. Might I add that I gave myself total "Cosmo hair" ... curly and big like on the cover of Cosmopolitan.

The girls came over and we did a little pre-drinking before hitting up the bar. I had two coolers and half a beer. Then around 10:30 we took off to Vanilla Room.

My friend wanted to hook me up with a guy she knows who bartends there. We were on his guestlist so we got in right away, and didn't pay cover, and I went to the bar to get a drink and meet him. He was pretty cute: brown hair and blue eyes, my weakness.

The girls and I had a ton of fun drinking and dancing, (both on the dance floor and on the big square thingy.)

After I had drank a shooter and 2 (or was it 3) double vodka's I started to feel a bit sick though, so I went to the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom and I needed to sit down, so I went to the nearest couch (where I guess I totally pushed some girl out of my way.) I sat there for a minute and felt sick again so I went back to the bathroom. At this point I was WAY beyond loaded. I went into a stall and just sat there for a bit, which I was going to do until I felt a bit better.

I had probably sat in there for about 10 minutes when two bouncers rushed into the bathroom and started yelling at me to open the door. I stood up and opened it and they grabbed onto me. Being pulled like that I was totally woozy, so they had to completely hold me up as they dragged me down the stairs and threw me outside. Yes, I got kicked out of the damn club! I guess the bathroom girl must have told them I had been in the stall for a long time, and maybe they thought I was doing drugs or something?

The thing that really bothers me though, is that I know both of the bouncers. I went to high school with one of them, who used to work at Mirage, and I always said hi to him and chatted for a bit. The other one used to be a regular at Sammy's and I had hung out with him before and he had called me and stuff. I couldn't believe that these two guys I know totally manhandled me. I know that I was too drunk and they were doing their job, but they could have at least treated me with respect. Like "Ok Danielle, you are too drunk so we need to take you out of here" and offered to call me a cab or find my friends for me, instead of throwing me out into the rain.

I sat outside in the cold with no coat for probably 20 minutes before I got a hold of my friends to come out to take me home. I got home, took off my shoes and coat and left them in the bathroom ( but somehow managed to plug my phone in to charge) and went to bed.

After the girls dropped me off they went home. One of them passed out in the back seat while the other two sat in the driveway talking for a few hours with the radio on, so when they went to leave the car was dead. The other girl grabbed her car to jumpstart them, but put on the cables wrong and managed to kill her car too, so they had to call one of the girl's boyfriends to jumpstart both cars. They got home around 5 in the morning.

The next day not only was I super hung over, but super embarassed. What a good 1st impression I must have made on the guy who bartends there, getting kicked out of his place of work! This was definitely not the highlight of my life.

No comments: