Thursday, April 19, 2007

a thinker ... help me people

I don't have a lot of time right now, as I have a shitload of shop drawings to copy... but I wanted to drop a quick note because it has come to my attention lately that I have been dissapointing my fans with my lack of postings this week. Sorry Sammy! My weekend update will come as soon as I scan my pretty purple Sun Run number.

Here is something I want everyone's opinion on though:

My blog is obviously mainly a "fluff" blog... not that deep, mainly for entertainment, more of the goings-on of my daily life so all you married (or basically married) people can live the dating scene again vicariously through me.

Sometimes though, I would like to go a little deeper. I want to put things about my feelings and thoughts on life, so everyone doesn't think I am a party-crazy Barbie doll.

The problem is meshing the fun-crazy stuff with the thought provoking stuff. How do I do this? Do I keep up my diary blog and add the thinker stuff in there? Or should I start a new blog that goes a little more into who Danielle really is inside?

Would you guys read both? Do you like my blog as it is? Would you like to see a little more thought-provoking material in the original one? Sam? Kelly? Work Ladies? Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog D , since i havnt talked to you i was seeing if there is an update for saturday night !hehe..your soo cute ! and by the way you can use my name all you want i will never sue you ! ..
Loves JAe