In response to what I guess was our growing rat problem on-site some rat poison was put out recently. Nooo... we couldn't just trap and squish them, we had to poison them.
Well, they it worked... They died...Directly under the construction trailer I work in.
The smell is sick. It just reeks of rancid, decaying rat flesh.
The smell is the worst right at reception too, so every visitor that walks in gets a whiff of the rat smell right away. Good first impression!
All I can say is they better get someone crawling under there to clear out those rats soon, before we need gas masks.