Friday, March 16, 2007

Whites Only

On Thursday night the gals and I attended the Bacardi White Party at The Caprice and had a blast.

The Saturday before my friends and I had met the Bacardi rep who gave us tickets, and my friend's boyfriend was emceeing the event, so even though it was a "school night" we decided to make the trek out.

We showed up in our white gear, including our super cute white lilles in our hair (I even painted my toenails white) and were greeted by a huge crowd at the front door. A few minutes later we talked our way in, grabbed some glowstick bracelets and got in line for a free drink.

Everyone looked smashing in white and there were a lot of cute guys there too! We spent the night drinking (uhhh sooo much rum,) dancing, and flirting.

At the end of the night I went to say bye to the fella who had given us the passes. I remember telling him that he was smart and that was a turn-on, but that I thought he was a player. He told me that: a) he's not a player, and b) he doesn't want a girlfriend in any way, shape or form. Whoa buddy! Who said anything about being your girlfriend!

No comments: