Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What do you get when you mix Colombian and Italian?

I went out on a date with the guy I met at The Caprice...

He picked me up (nice car - Bonus) lookin cute in a black button-up shirt and jeans. Then he got out of the car and went around to my side and opened the door and everything. The whole romantic thing like that is nice... but a little weird when you aren't used to it.

We went to eat at the Olive Garden (I love Italian food!) where I had Crab Alfredo which was great. I also had one glass of wine, which I got tipsy off.

Convo was good. He kept saying all these nice things and making me blush. He told me that he had told his boss he had hot date that night so his boss took him for lunch. I was like "You will need to take me out more often then if you keep getting free lunches." I also found out that his parents run a company in Colombia that makes textiles for men's underwear.

All in all the date was good but I am not sure if I'm interested. I don't know if he is my type but I will give him another try...

No comments: