Thursday, February 22, 2007

My "Non-Date"

Saturday night I went on a "non-date" with this guy. He is brown... According to him he's not East-Indian...but a self-proclaimed "sand n*gger." I prefer "Rug-rider," but to each her own.

We headed down to Granville Island, walked around a bit, had dinner (I had Mahi Mahi and it was YUM) then watched some Theatresports. Apres-improv we headed to The Keg for some jumbo nachos.

I had fun ... But would never date him for these reasons:

1. He is brown. I'm not racist... He is the 2nd brown guy I have considered... but there are issues there.
2. He talked on his phone the whole time. Rude.
3. In the cab he sat in front with the cabbie instead of in the back with me. Weird.
4. All night he was bumming smokes off random people, including some ladies on the side of the road who were freaked out when he asked the driver to pull over to them while in the cab. Weirder.
5. Even though he said he wasn't all about money he was carrying a G on him, hundred dollar bills wrapped up in an elastic... and made sure I saw it.
6. He is paying to get a $23, 000 chain made up for himself. That is half of my tuition. It made me want to puke.

The highlight of the night was when I got home and talked to my friend Chris (and his cab driver, Miguel) who was in Mexico. We were making fun of the guy saying he could probably hook us up with some applications to join Al-Queda and that he knows where the WMDs are.

No comments: