Saturday, January 20, 2007

Three's Company Too!

It has been a while since I've posted... So let's go back ... Waaaay back... To three weeks ago.

The night started off innocently enough. A guy-friend picked me up at home, we went shoe shopping at the mall and then met up with my other friend and some girls at Earls in White Rock. We had a few orchid martinis (you could EAT the flowers) ... good times.

The strangeness started when we decided to hit up The OB. There were too many of us to take a cab so I sweet talked a random into driving me and one other girl. It was just us, him, and the baby seat in the back. Don't tell his wife!

The randomness continued as waiting in line I called this girl's random ex-boyfriend and left him sexy messages. Well as sexy as messages from a stalker can be. Oh yeah.

To make the night even weirder it turned out that it was a foam party that night at the bar. To make up for the fact that I was a 22-year-old at a foam party I had to have a few (ahem... quite a few) drinks.

As we left the bar my friend instructed the cabbie to book it to the "Pink Palace" (aka the Pacific Inn,) where the three of us proceeded to check into the cheesiest honeymoon suite ever and order a bottle of champagne each.

The night gets a little fuzzy from then on. A few highlights: Live From the Bathtub: Danielle and friend... Also featuring: guy-friend puking over the balcony! For our grand finale: friend breaks$140 worth of mugs and lighting features which Danielle cuts her foot on and bleeds everywhere!

All in all the point of the whole story is that I TOTALLY could have had a threesome ... But I didn't! I had two people doing it on the bed beside me and I just couldn't join in! It was like a crazy grizzly attack so I played dead! Honestly. I pretended I was sleeping.

I might have been able to do it too, if guy-friend hadn't barfed right in front of me. Nothing says "Don't do me and your friend at the same time" like throwing up.

Oh well, maybe next time.....
Or Maybe not :)

No comments: